Saturday, September 14th - 9:00am
Gypsy Hill Park, Staunton Virginia
This is a fun-filled, educational event for the entire family! Bring your family, friends and pets (on leashes, please!) We’re expecting your pets to “strut their stuff” at our Dog Gone Good Dog Show, and don’t forget to bring a photo of your cat(s) to enter in the “Candid Cat Photo Contest.” Please spread the word about Pets In The Park. The SPCA needs your financial support to benefit the unwanted animals in our care. Please invite your friends and neighbors to come to Gypsy Hill Park on Saturday, September 14th to participate in the day’s events.
Annual Walk for the Animals
Registration begins at 9am, walk begins at 9:45.
Contact family members, friends and neighbors to ask for their pledges to contribute to the SPCA. You will surely have our gratitude for your generous efforts. Your sponsors can donate via our website and just note that the donation is a sponsorship for your walk. Click here to learn more about the Walk for the Animals.
$5.00 entry fee per class
Registration begins at 10:15 am. Show begins at 11:00 am.
- Pets weighing under 50 pounds
- Puppy Class - 6 months & under
- Prettiest Eyes
- Child’s Pet - Handler 16 yrs. and under
- SPCA Adopted - Over 50 pounds
- Best Trick
- SPCA Adopted - Under 50 pounds
- I look like my master
- Pairs Class
- Pets Weighing over 50 pounds
- Championship Class (Open only to the first place winners of the above classes - $5.00 entry fee)
$3.00 per photo (no photos larger than 5x7)
Enter from 10am - 12 noon, Judging at 1:00 pm
*or Pre-enter at the Augusta Regional SPCA beginning September 1, 2013. Just bring in your photos and entry fees and register during regular business hours: 1-6 Monday thru Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11-4 and Sunday 1-4.
- Best Action Shot
- Best Multi-Cat
- Most Unusual/Humorous Post
- Prettiest/Most Handsome SPCA Adopted
- Prettiest/Most Handsome Cat
- Most Unusual Buddy
- Prettiest/Most Handsome Kitten
Judges Favorite will be chosen from all entries in the above categories.