Donations
Augusta Regional SPCA
33 Archery Lane
Staunton, VA 24401
540.885.7722

Monetary Donations

If you would like to send us a monetary donation, you can do so by clicking the donate button on the right,
or send your check or money order to:

Augusta Regional SPCA
P.O. Box 2014
Staunton, VA 24402

We thank you for supporting the SPCA!

 

 

WISH List

If you'd like to make a donation to our shelter, we are always in need of the following:

  • TIDE or COSTCO laundry detergent
  • Dry/canned dog and cat foods
  • Kitty litter,Kitty/dog toys & treats
  • CLOROX  bleach
  • Industrial mops & buckets
  • Good, used items for our SPCA Benefit Shop (see below)
  • Office supplies
  • Monetary donations are always appreciated and tax deductible
 

Benefit Shop

Do you have some good, gently-used items you would like to donate to our benefit shop?

The SPCA Benefit Shop provides us with year-round financial help through the sales we make there, and is in
strong need of gently-used items.

The shop is located at:
2217 North Augusta Street
Terry Court Shopping Center
Staunton, VA
Open Mon-Sat from 10-4.

Benefit Shop


The Augusta Regional SPCA is proud to be a Partner for Pets!

BISSELL and LostPetUSA.net have teamed up to help organizations like ours raise money, and now you can help too!

BISSELL’s Partners for Pets
When you purchase pet products on bissell.com and enter the code ADOPT at checkout, a portion of your purchase will be donated to our shelter.  What’s more, every purchase goes towards an entry for us to win a $5,000 quarterly giveaway!
 
It’s simple.

  • Shop pet products on www.bissell.com 
  • Enter the code ADOPT at checkout
  • Then select our shelter!

CharityChoice Gift Cards from CharityChoice  

Give just like a commercial gift card!

CharityChoice Gift Cards are actually charity donations that you are making when you purchase a card. You decide on the amount you wish to donate.

Personalize your gift with an accompanying greeting and message!

CharityChoice Gift Cards will benefit The Augusta Regional SPCA (75% of which is pre-designated) and the charities your gift-recipient designate (the remaining 25% is selected by them at redemption).

Just click the CharityChoice logo to the right to order your CharityChoice Gift Card!

Charity Choice